Fredericksburg Plastic Surgery – Belmont Plastic Surgery
Men and women residing in and around Fredericksburg, Virginia, who are interested in changing one of their natural features or just enhancing a specific part of their bodies choose Dr. Jules Feledy to perform their plastic surgery procedures at his facility in Chevy Chase, Maryland. Dr. Feledy is an award-winning surgeon who has been performing aesthetic and reconstructive procedures for over 15 years.
Premier Plastic Surgery Procedures Performed for Individuals Residing in the Fredericksburg, Virginia, Area
At Dr. Feledy’s plastic surgery center, he performs a variety of procedures designed to help patients attain the facial characteristics and physical attributes that they desire. He also performs revision and reconstructive procedures.
Issues That Revision and Reconstructive Procedures Can Address
Individuals who are dealing with physical issues that they would like to change may be good candidates for plastic surgery with Dr. Feledy at Belmont Plastic Surgery, which is his state-of-the-art, Chevy Chase, Maryland, surgery center. Dr. Feledy frequently addresses issues that arise due to genetics (e.g., tuberous breasts), a disease (e.g., cancer of the breast) or another medical condition (e.g., gynecomastia)
Plastic Surgery Procedures Dr. Feledy Offers at His Surgery Center, Near Fredericksburg, Virginia
Face and Neck Procedures
As the years go by, there are changes occurring in the neck and the face. These changes occur naturally and for a variety of reasons, including environmental factors, sun exposure as well as a decrease in oil and collagen production.
The plastic surgery procedures available at Belmont Plastic Surgery to address the visible signs of aging on the neck and face include:
A Rhytidectomy (aka Facelift)
A facelift is the plastic surgery procedure Dr. Feledy performs to address the signs of aging that develop in the lower section of the face.
Issues addressed with a facelift at Belmont Plastic Surgery near Fredericksburg, Virginia, include:
- Jowls in the lower jaw.
- A loss of the fat that fills out the face.
- Sagging facial fat.
- Excess fat that collects underneath the chin (i.e., a double chin).
- A ‘turkey neck,’ which is the term that refers to the loose skin of the neck.
Many of Dr. Feledy’s patients from the Fredericksburg, Virginia, area choose to have multiple procedures performed during the same surgical session. One of the most common plastic surgery procedures added on to the facelift is the neck lift.
A Blepharoplasty (aka Eyelid Lift or Eye Lift)
This plastic surgery procedure is designed to rejuvenate the area surrounding the eyes. The blepharoplasty is also used to correct problems affecting the function of the eyelids. An eyelid lift can be performed on the upper eyelids, lower eyelids or both.
Issues that a blepharoplasty procedure can address include:
- Loose or drooping skin that interrupts the function of the upper eyelids, resulting in visual disturbances.
- Excess skin and fine lines on the lower eyelid.
- Lower eyelids that have fallen, causing the area beneath the iris to become visible.
- The bags that form beneath the eyes.
A Lower Rhytidectomy (aka Neck Lift)
Using this procedure, Dr. Jules Feledy can rejuvenate the neck and the jawline.
Issues that are addressed using a neck lift include:
- Irregular neck contours (e.g., muscle banding).
- The fat and relaxed skin in the lower section of the face.
- Loose neck skin.
- A double chin.
A Forehead Lift (aka Brow Lift)
Using this plastic surgery procedure, Dr. Feledy reduces the horizontal lines frequently seen across the forehead. In addition, a forehead lift addresses the lines that develop above the bridge of the nose (i.e., frown lines), which can make an individual look angry.
Issues that can be addressed with a brow lift include:
- Frown lines between the brows.
- Sagging eyebrows that partially cover the upper eyelids, which is referred to as ‘hooding.’
A Rhinoplasty (aka Nose Reshaping Surgery, Nasal Surgery or Nose Job)
Dr. Feledy uses this plastic surgery procedure to correct breathing issues caused by structural defects (e.g., a deviated septum) and to enhance facial harmony.
Issues addressed with nose reshaping surgery near Fredericksburg, Virginia, include:
- Bridge width.
- A nasal tip that is upturned, enlarged, drooping, hooked or bulbous.
- Nostrils that are upturned, large or wide.
- Bumps and/or depressions on the bridge.
- Nasal irregularities.
- The size of the nose itself.
- The position of the nostrils.
- A deviated septum.
A Mentoplasty (aka Chin Augmentation)
A mentoplasty is designed to improve facial proportions through a reshaping of the chin.
There are two options available for reshaping the chin:
1. An implant to change the shape and volume of the chin.
2. Bone reduction can be used for reshaping and/or reducing the chin’s projection.
A Cheek Augmentation
During this plastic surgery procedure, Dr. Feledy adds volume to and/or lifts the cheeks.
This procedure is used to address:
- Sagging cheeks.
- Cheeks that lack volume.
- Thin cheeks.
- Flat-looking cheeks.
There are two plastic surgery procedures available to address cheek volume:
1. Cheek implants.
2. Fat grafting.
There is a non-surgical option as well. Dr. Jules Feledy can use dermal fillers to temporarily increase the volume in the cheeks.
Otoplasty (aka Ear Pinning Surgery or Cosmetic Ear Surgery)
By performing this plastic surgery procedure, Dr. Feledy can address ears that are mispositioned, prominent and/or misshapen.
An otoplasty procedure can address:
- Protruding ears on one or both sides (as long as this characteristic is not linked to hearing loss).
- Overly large ears (i.e., macrotia).
- An individual’s dissatisfaction with the results of a previous otoplasty procedure.
Plastic Surgery Procedures Near Fredericksburg, Virginia, to Address Excess Skin
People who lose a significant amount of weight are frequently left with excess skin. Body contouring procedures can be used to eliminate this excess, sagging skin.
With extensive experience in body contouring, Dr. Feledy provides his patients with a slimmer physique that appears more toned.
Body contouring procedures can be used address:
- Sagging of the inner thighs (i.e., medial thigh lift).
- Excess skin in the abdominal area that falls below the waist and covers the mons pubis (i.e., tummy tuck).
- Sagging, flat breasts (i.e., breast lift).
- Droopy skin located on the middle of the face and neck.
- Sagging of the abdomen, buttocks, inner thighs and outer thighs (i.e., lower body lift).
- Jowls that develop on the lower section of the face.
A Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) Near Fredericksburg, Virginia
Dr. Feledy can use this procedure to add volume to the buttocks. Besides increasing the size of the buttocks, this procedure requires the use of fat, therefore, the patient also enjoys fat removal from targeted areas of his or her body. After purifying the harvested fat, it is strategically injected into specific areas of the buttocks to provide the patient with symmetrical, fuller and rounder buttocks.
With a Brazilian Butt Lift, Dr. Jules Feledy can:
- Increase the volume and projection of the patient’s buttocks.
- Enhance the patient’s figure by improving his or her overall body proportion.
- Reshape the buttocks so they appear rounder.
Liposuction (aka ‘Lipo’)
Dr. Feledy uses the liposuction procedure to remove excess fat from areas of the body that are resistant to diet and exercise. A liposuction procedure slims and reshapes targeted areas of the body to improve its overall appearance. This plastic surgery is frequently performed in conjunction with other procedures.
Using liposuction, Dr. Feledy can slim and contour the:
- Abdominal area.
- Chest area.
- Chin, cheeks and neck.
- Upper arm area.
- Inner portion of the knee.
Procedures Available at Belmont Plastic Surgery Near Fredericksburg, Virginia, to Enhance, Reconstruct or Revise the Breasts
A woman who is interested in changing her breasts’ characteristics can do so by having a plastic surgery procedure with Dr. Jules Feledy. The breast procedures that Dr. Feledy frequently performs provide patients with the voluptuous, youthful-looking breasts they desire. He also helps women who have overly large breasts by reducing their size. In addition, Dr. Feledy addresses breast-related issues following a mastectomy.
A Mastopexy (aka Breast Lift)
With this surgical procedure, Dr. Feledy provides the patient with more youthful-looking breasts by raising them to a higher position on the chest. He also removes any excess skin, reshapes the breast tissue and then tightens it, which helps support the newly-contoured breasts. Furthermore, Dr. Feledy decreases the size of the patient’s nipple-areolar complexes and then moves them to the breast mounds.
A breast lift is used to:
- Create a youthful-looking profile.
- Eliminate breast sag by raising the breasts to a higher position on the patient’s chest.
- Reduce and reposition the nipple-areolar complexes.
An Augmentation Mammoplasty (aka a Breast Augmentation, Breast Implant Surgery or a ‘Boob Job’)
This Fredericksburg, Virginia, plastic surgery procedure is designed to increase breast size via implants or autologous fat transfer. A breast augmentation is ideal for women who have lost breast volume due to pregnancy, breastfeeding and/or excessive weight loss. Dr. Feledy can also use this procedure to improve breast symmetry and provide the patient with rounder breasts.
With a breast augmentation:
- Breast volume and projection can be increased.
- Balance between the contouring of the hips and breasts can be improved.
Many times, to address decreased volume and drooping breasts, Dr. Feledy’s patients request to have a breast augmentation in conjunction with a mastopexy. With this combination procedure, patients attain voluptuous, youthful-looking breasts.
Tubular Breast Surgery
Women who have breasts that appear tubular may choose to have this plastic surgery procedure. Tubular-shaped breasts are hereditary; however, this issue can be addressed by Dr. Feledy at Belmont Plastic Surgery, in Chevy Chase, Maryland, near Fredericksburg, Virginia. After tubular breast surgery, patients enjoy a more-rounded breast shape.
A Reduction Mammoplasty (aka Breast Reduction)
With this plastic surgery procedure, Dr. Jules Feledy addresses breasts that are overly large. When breasts are extremely large, the patient may be diagnosed with macromastia (overly large breasts weighing less than 5 ½ pounds) or gigantomastia (breasts weighing more than 5 ½ pounds).
By reducing the size of the breasts, the symptoms associated with macromastia and gigantomastia are addressed. These symptoms include shoulder, neck and back pain, itchy rashes that develop beneath the breasts, indentions in the shoulders. These indentions are caused by the weight of the breasts pulling on the straps of the brazier.
While performing this procedure, excess breast tissue, skin and fat are removed, providing the patient with breasts that are more proportionate to her body size. If necessary, Dr. Feledy decreases the size of the nipple-areolar complexes before repositioning them on the newly-contoured breast mounds that have been reduced in size and placed higher on the chest.
As an experienced plastic surgeon, Dr. Feledy has performed numerous breast reconstruction procedures for women who have had their breasts removed. Using his artistic vision and skill, Dr. Jules Feledy creates these women beautiful, natural-looking breasts. He accomplishes this using either the TRAM flap or the DIEP flap.
During these plastic surgery procedures, Dr. Feledy uses his skill to:
- Create the patient breasts that are beautifully contoured and look natural (with implants or without breast implants).
- When a patient has a nipple-sparing mastectomy, Dr. Feledy can reconstruct her nipple-areolar complexes.
- When a nipple-sparing mastectomy is not performed, Dr. Feledy uses his experience, skill and artistic vision to create the patient a realistic-looking nipple-areolar complex via a tattoo.
The Removal and Replacement of Breast Implants
Dr. Jules Feledy can remove and replace the patient’s breast implants or remove the implant altogether, without inserting another.
Mommy Makeover Procedures Near Fredericksburg, Virginia
The mommy makeover is specifically designed to assist mothers who want to address body and breast issues that are associated with pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding. Mothers choose which plastic surgery procedures they would like included in their mommy makeovers.
The areas that mothers usually address during their mommy makeovers include the breasts, abdomen, genital area and buttocks.
Procedures available for those seeking a mommy makeover include:
- An abdominoplasty (aka tummy tuck).
- The mastopexy (aka breast lift).
- An augmentation mammoplasty (aka breast augmentation, breast implant surgery or ‘boob job’).
- A butt augmentation (BBL or butt implant surgery).
- A labiaplasty, which is a non-surgical procedure that is used to rejuvenate the vagina by addressing an irregularly shaped or long labia minora.
- The liposuction procedure (aka ‘lipo’).
Gynecomastia (aka Male Breast Reduction)
This procedure is designed for men with excess breast tissue. During this plastic surgery procedure, near Fredericksburg, Virginia, Dr. Jules Feledy removes excess tissue so that the patient will have a flat, more masculine-looking chest. In addition, depending on the severity of the case, Dr. Feledy may reduce the size of the nipple-areolar complexes and reposition them on the chest. If the patient has excess skin, it will be removed.
If you are thinking about having a plastic surgery or cosmetic surgery procedure, choosing an experienced, board-certified surgeon is essential. Dr. Jules Feledy is a board-certified plastic surgeon specializing in aesthetic and reconstructive procedures. He has more than 15 years of experience helping men and women attain the physique and facial characteristics they want.
Dr. Feledy and his staff are dedicated to providing each patient with the individualized, high-quality care they deserve and the natural-looking results they desire. To schedule your initial consultation with an award-winning plastic surgeon in Chevy Chase, Maryland, near Fredericksburg, Virginia, call 301-654-5666 today. The address for Belmont Plastic Surgery is 5530 Wisconsin Ave, #818.