Natural results to look the way you want
Skill and attention to the finest details
Washington D.C. Plastic Surgeons
Meet Dr. Jules Feledy
+ Read More About Dr. Feledy
Dr. Jules Feledy is an award winning, board-certified plastic surgeon in Washington D.C. where he provides quality cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries. He is one of the “Top Doctors” per U.S. News and World Report and by Washingtonian magazine (under the category of “Washington's Best Plastic Surgeons”) distinguishing him as one of Maryland's top 40 plastic surgeons. As a top plastic surgeon in Washington D.C., Dr. Feledy specializes in remaking your self-image the way you choose to create it for yourself. With more than 21 years of practice, thousands of surgeries and over 15 years of post-graduate training, he has the surgical skills to get you the face, nose, breasts or body that you desire. Dr. Feledy is also an experienced reconstructive plastic surgeon who specializes in breast reconstruction, melanoma, and skin cancer procedures.
Dr. Feledy leads Belmont Plastic Surgery from offices in Chevy Chase, Maryland with a level of patient care that goes above and beyond expectations making him one of the best plastic surgeons in D.C. according to his satisfied patients.
Meet Dr. Balvant Arora
+ Read More About Dr. Arora
Dr. Balvant Arora is a board-certified plastic surgeon in Washington D.C. who joined Belmont Plastic Surgery more than a year ago. Individually accomplished, Dr. Arora brings unique skill and aesthetic quality to Belmont. He specializes in the area of hair loss and treats it surgically as well as medically. After earning his medical degree from Baroda Medical College, Dr. Arora trained with world-class physicians during his residency at the Oregon Health & Science University and the SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical Center. He published an Anti-aging Medicine publication in 2008. Dr. Arora has history of patient satisfaction and results.
Providing the Chevy Chase and DC area with skilled aesthetic procedures for years, Dr. Arora has helped carry on the history of excellence the Belmont Plastic Surgery strives to achieve.
Meet Dr. Eric Maiorino
+ Read More About Dr. Maiorino
Dr. Eric Maiorino is a young, energetic surgeon with an unparalleled drive. He is licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC. Dr. Maiorino has been recognized throughout his career for his compassion, talent and work ethic, winning awards at every level of training.
What Patients Say About Our Doctors
“Thank you so much for your time and expertise. I am more and more pleased and impressed each day. It is wonderful to see a doctor who takes time with his patients even though your schedule is extremely busy. The concern you provide is very rare. Thanks again!” —Susan N.*
“Dr. Feledy may be the most talented plastic surgeon Washington DC has seen! I would not have believed he could do anything about my lopsided breasts since another surgeon had tried and failed. Once again, I can like my look. Love Belmont for their attention to detail and superb results!” — Mary P.*
“It is rare to meet a Doctor with as much empathy and care. I have known Dr. Feledy for several years and recently needed his services and skills. Belmont helped me navigate an otherwise challenging process.” —Justin N.*
“Dr. Feledy is very caring and nice, best doctor I've ever had. He always has time for me. His staff is great. I always leave happy with no complaints, I recommend him to everyone.” —Rebecca A.*
Washington D.C. Office
Serving the greater Washington DC area, Belmont's office in Chevy Chase, Maryland provides the full array of surgical and non-surgical procedures to improve or address elements you may want to change about your appearance. Our facilities allow for surgical procedures to be performed at our certified and state-of-the-art surgery center.
Cosmetic Surgery Procedures
Some of the most common cosmetic procedures have to do with enhancements to the breasts. There are several reasons why Belmont Plastic Surgery is considered by many, to perform the best breast augmentation Washington D.C. and northern VA women can get. Specializing in breast enhancement procedures, Dr. Feledy has decades of training and thousands of surgeries worth of experience. He is ranked as one of "Maryland's best plastic surgeons" by Washingtonian magazine and considered to be a breast augmentation expert by Bethesda Magazine. Dr. Feledy regularly performs many breast enhancement procedures. Whether you are interested in breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction or a specialized procedure that addresses something like genetic element where the breasts are uneven or the nipples are inverted, Belmont Plastic Surgery has a strong history of producing excellent, natural looking results.
Breast augmentation enhances the size and shape of the breasts. It is important to know that breast augmentation will make the breasts larger. However, the procedure does not make the breasts closer together or lift those that are sagging. Dr. Feledy is the best choice you can make for this procedure because his results explain why many people say that he performs the best breast augmentation Washington D.C. patients can get.Learn more about breast augmentation
When reducing the size of the breasts, you must consider the shape and position of them in relation to the body. Smaller, lighter, and firmer breasts are typically the desired goal of breast reduction and it takes careful consideration and artistry to bring a fantastic result. Dr. Feledy delivers excellent breast reduction surgeries that take into account each of these factors and gets you a great result.Learn more about breast reduction
After child birth, through the process of aging or the effects of gravity, it is common for the breasts to start to lose their youthful appearance and sag. A breast lift is performed to address these factors. Similar to breast augmentation, Dr. Feledy performs a volume of breast lifts with excellent results. Belmont Plastic Surgery creates some of the best-looking breast lifts in Washington D.C.Learn more about breast lift
Raising the standard of care for women affected by breast cancer is a passion of Belmont Plastic Surgery. Dr. Feledy has unique training in microsurgery and breast reconstruction surgery that have made him a leader in helping women, who need breast cancer reconstruction. Believing firmly that the outcome and femininity should not simply be an afterthought, we regularly help women with innovative surgical approaches to remove the cancer while taking action that patient look the best they possibly can. If you are looking for the best breast cancer reconstruction surgeon in the region, you've found him with Dr. Feledy.
When facing breast cancer, it is common to want the cancer removed immediately with little attention paid to your resulting appearance. There are surgical options to remove the cancer while keeping a feminine and beautiful appearance. Breast reconstruction can give you phenomenal results.Learn more about breast reconstruction
DIEP Flap Reconstruction
One method of breast reconstruction is called a DIEP flap surgery. This uses extra abdominal fat to actually create a new breast for a patient who needs or has had one removed. A number of patients have chosen this as an alternative to implant reconstruction. It uses your own fat. For some individuals, not having a foreign substance is important when looking into the restoration of their appearance.Learn more DIEP flap
TRAM Flap Reconstruction
Another form of flap-based breast reconstruction is the TRAM flap (transverse rectus abdominus myocutanteous flap) procedure. This uses abdominal fat but takes a different approach than the DIEP Flap Reconstruction. To determine the best breast reconstruction surgery, discuss all of your options with Dr. Feledy and choose the surgical plan that makes the most sense for your body and personal preferences.Learn more TRAM flap
Living a healthy lifestyle and exercising is imperative to your body's appearance and longevity. However, there are some body situations like excessive loose skin due to massive weight loss, post-pregnancy effects on the body or effects of aging, that will not go away without surgery. Whether you need a tummy tuck, a body lift, liposuction or a mommy makeover, get a thorough consultation and a detailed plan of what may be best for you. Dr. Feledy has extensive experience with these type of surgeries and has had amazing results. When getting a procedure like this for you body, you want someone you can trust and someone who will work with you — like Dr. Feledy.
No matter how good you are dieting and exercising, there are some genetic and structural body circumstances that won't change without a tummy tuck, otherwise known as an abdominoplasty. Some individuals consider a tummy tuck after massive weight loss. Others consider it after pregnancy when women can address the separation of their abdomen muscles. A tummy tuck is the only way to address this condition and restore strength and firmness.Learn more about tummy tuck
Liposuction is the surgical process of removing excess fat from areas that don't respond to diet or exercise. Dr. Feledy is skilled in different methods of administering liposuction depending on the way you want to approach the procedure. You must consider your goals and balance against the physical requirements of your body. Your consultation with the leading Washington DC plastic surgeon for this procedure is the essential first step.Learn more about liposuction
What is commonly referred to as a Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures. They are designed to rejuvenate the appearance of a mother's body after the strain of giving birth. To produce the best possible outcome, Dr. Feledy can perform two or more procedures to create a holistic result that you can be thrilled with. Different procedures include a breast lift, tummy tuck or liposuction and breast augmentation.Learn more about mommy makeover
Your face is what people look at you the most. Your face conveys emotion, sadness and happiness. Everyone's face changes with age over time. There may be genetic aspects of your face or appearance that you wish was different. The vast majority of these aspects can be addressed with skilled cosmetic surgery. Whether the nose, eyelids, neck, ears or the entire face, there are a variety of surgical and non-surgical options you can consider when you are interested in changing your appearance with a face surgery from the best plastic surgeon in D.C..
One of the most common face surgery is a rhinoplasty or nose surgery. Every person has a unique and different nose. Beyond individual differences in appearance, ethnic and genetic considerations must be considered by Dr. Feledy to get the best rhinoplasty result. Understanding is a key factor in getting a natural looking and beautiful nose.Learn more about rhinoplasty
A facelift should be beautiful and natural in appearance. It should restore the look, shape, tone and fullness of the facial skin. When performing the surgery, Dr. Feledy takes into consideration the genetics involved to ensure the best result. A successful facelift shouldn't be too tight and should increase the structural appearance of your face with a gentle and natural redraping of the skin to restore a more youthful look.Learn more about facelift
Some individuals are genetically prone to excess skin of the upper or lower eye lids. It is also common to have excess or fatty deposits around the eyelids as you age that can only be removed with surgical precision. An eyelid surgery restores a natural, beautiful and youthful appearance. Dr. Feledy will determine the best eyelid lift surgery technique when consideration your unique goals for the procedure.Learn more about eyelid surgery
+ Washington, DC Plastic Surgery
WASHINGTON, DC PLASTIC SURGERY
Dr. Jules Feledy is an experienced, dedicated and caring board-certified, aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon near Washington, DC. At Belmont Plastic Surgery, Dr. Feledy performs an array of plastic surgery procedures. He also offers non-surgical cosmetic procedures to help patients feel good about the way they look.
+ Plastic Surgery Procedures
Breast Enhancement Procedures Near Washington, DC
The breast enhancement plastic surgery procedures performed today are used to enlarge, reshape and contour the breasts. Dr. Jules Feledy is proud to be considered one of the top breast enhancement plastic surgeons in, and around Washington, DC. His exceptional breast enhancement skills stem from the decades he spent in training, his artistic vision and his experience with performing thousands of surgical procedures designed to enhance the breasts. In addition, Dr. Feledy is honored that Bethesda Magazine has taken his experience and achievements into consideration to acknowledge him as an expert in breast augmentation. Dr. Jules Feledy can address a variety of issues related to a woman's breasts.
Procedures available to enhance the breasts include:
- Increase breast size.
- Decrease breast size.
- Improve breast shape.
- Lift the breasts to a higher position on the chest.
- Decrease the size of the nipple-areolar complex.
- Move the nipple-areolar complex to a more youthful-looking position on the breast.
- Improve breast projection to enhance the patient's overall silhouette.
As a breast enhancement specialist, Dr. Feledy frequently performs a variety of breast-related procedures, including:
- These procedures are used to enlarge and reshape the breasts via implants or fat transfer.
Although an augmentation will increase the size of the breasts, it will not lift pendulous breasts or improve one's cleavage. If you reside in or around Washington, DC, Dr. Jules Feledy is the experienced surgeon you need to perform your breast augmentation procedure. His results speak for themselves, which is why people throughout the DC area proclaim that Dr. Jules Feledy provides breast augmentation results that surpass all others.
- With this procedure, Dr. Jules Feledy addresses extremely large breasts. Generally, a woman who wants a breast reduction usually desires lighter, smaller and firmer breasts.
To attain a natural-looking breast enhancement, the characteristics of the patient's body should play a role in determining the size, position and shape of the breasts.
As an experienced aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon, Dr. Feledy considers every factor while performing breast reductions to ensure the patient's result is optimal.
- This procedure is used to address breasts that are pendulous. An individual’s breasts may begin to droop for a variety of reasons, the natural aging process, gravity and/or after giving birth.
This pendulous characteristic is a common occurrence as the breasts begin losing their youthful appearance; however, Dr. Jules Feledy can perform a mastopexy to lift the breast and eliminate unwanted characteristics. In Washington, DC, Dr. Feledy frequently performs a combination procedure that includes a breast augmentation with a lift procedures.
Specialized Breast Procedures
- Dr. Feledy may address genetic issues, such as uneven breasts or inverted nipples, during a specialized breast procedure.
Breast Reconstruction Procedures
- These procedures are performed for women who need breast reconstruction following breast removal due to cancer or some other type of traumatic incident.
Dr. Feledy regularly assists women by removing the cancer and using state-of-the-art surgical techniques, including the TRAM Flap and DIEP Flap methods, to ensure that the patient looks, and feels the best she can once her breast reconstruction is complete.
TRAM Flap and DIEP Flap techniques:
The TRAM Flap
(i.e., transverse rectus abdominus myocutanteous flap) procedure – Dr. Feledy creates a flap using some of the patient's lower abdominal muscle as well as the fat and skin located between the waist and the pubic bone to reconstruct the breast.
The DIEP Flap
– While performing the DIEP flap (i.e., deep inferior epigastric perforators flap) procedure, Dr. Feledy removes the blood vessels, skin and fat that is connected to it from the lower abdomen. He transfers the harvested vessels fat and skin to the chest to help create the patient a natural-looking breast. Without the need to collect muscle.
Faux Nipple Creation Via Tattoo
- This procedure is used to recreate the appearance of a nipple-areolar complex following a mastectomy or some other traumatic event resulting in the loss of the nipple-areolar complex.
As an experienced breast enhancement surgeon, Dr. Jules Feledy consistently provides patients with the natural-looking results they desire. If you are interested in a breast procedure, contact Belmont Plastic Surgery at (301) 654-5666 to make an appointment.
Body Enhancing Procedures at Belmont Plastic Surgery Near Washington, DC
Besides offering longevity, eating healthy and implementing a daily exercise routine helps improve/maintain your overall appearance. Nonetheless, there are body issues that can make it difficult to live an active lifestyle: Body issues that will remain without assistance through surgical intervention. Dr. Jules Feledy at Belmont Plastic Surgery can help.
These issues include the:
- Body changes that naturally occur with age.
- Loose skin that remains following extreme weight loss.
- Body changes that occur during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
At Belmont Plastic Surgery in Chevy Chase, Maryland, near Washington, DC, Dr. Jules Feledy offers fat-reducing and body-slimming procedures that are designed to provide patients with an attractive, proportional body shape. Procedures are frequently combined to create the beautiful body contours that patients desire; thus, providing a comprehensive body-contouring result.
As a board-certified aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon, Dr. Jules Feledy has been performing the body-contouring, fat-reducing plastic surgery procedures listed below for years. Whether you are interested in having a body lift, a mommy makeover, liposuction treatments or a tummy tuck, you need a plastic surgeon you trust and feel comfortable with to perform your procedure(s). Dr. Feledy has had fantastic results performing these state-of-the-art procedures. Furthermore, Dr. Jules Feledy works with his patients to find out what they want.
- A combination of procedures designed to rejuvenate the mother's body by addressing issues that frequently arise post-pregnancy. A Mommy Makeover is custom-designed for each patient, consisting of a group of procedures to address the particular body issues she is experiencing. Some of the procedures patients choose to have during their Mommy Makeovers include breast lifts, breast augmentations, tummy tucks or liposuction.
- Using this procedure, Dr. Feledy can remove fat from the areas of the body that are resistant to diet and exercise. At Belmont Plastic Surgery near Washington, DC, Dr. Jules Feledy offers individuals several different types of liposuction, all of which he is familiar with and skilled in performing.
Contact Belmont Plastic Surgery in Chevy Chase, Maryland, at (301) 654-5666 to schedule your consultation with Washington, DC's, leading plastic surgeon.
Fat Grafting (aka Autologous Fat Transfer)
- Dr. Feledy uses the patient's own fat cells to restore volume to certain areas of the body and the face. During the fat-grafting procedure, fat cells may be removed from areas like the buttocks, thighs or stomach to use as a filler in areas that have lost volume. After collecting the fat cells, they are refined and then strategically re-implanted into the areas being treated.
Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL)
- During a Brazilian Butt Lift, Dr. Jules Feledy uses the patient's own fatty tissue to add shape to and enlarge the buttocks. This procedure is performed using injections, as opposed to buttocks implants. With fat grafting, Dr. Feledy can create the patient a shapelier, larger buttocks. Many times, this procedure is chosen by a woman who feels larger buttocks would help enhance or balance her figure by reducing her waist-to-hip ratio, without the need to increase her overall body mass. A BBL is less-invasive than the procedure used to place artificial butt implants (i.e., a buttock augmentation).
Labiaplasty (aka Labia Reduction, Vaginal Lip Reduction and Labia Rejuvenation)
- Dr. Feledy uses this procedure to address an irregularly shaped or elongated labia minora. A woman may choose to have a labiaplasty for personal hygiene reasons or for cosmetic reasons, including as a means to reduce the size of a protruding labia. If you are searching for the best labiaplasty surgeon near Washington, DC, contact Belmont Plastic Surgery at (301) 654-5666 to schedule an initial consultation with Dr. Jules Feledy. As a board-certified aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon, Dr. Feledy performs labiaplasty procedures regularly. This experience has led to his expertise in the use of advanced techniques to provide his patients with a more appealing, youthful-looking vaginal area.
- This procedure is designed for an individual who has lost a significant amount of weight or who has had body contouring and liposuction to eliminate large areas of fatty deposits. Dr. Jules Feledy performs body lifts at Belmont Plastic Surgery in Chevy Chase, Maryland, near Washington, DC, to improve the shape of the patient's body and remove excess skin that if left behind would sag. In addition, a lower body lift can address the dimpled, irregular surface of the skin referred to as cellulite that frequently develops as a result of being overweight. Whether these body issues arose due to pregnancy, gaining a significant amount of weight or due to genetics, a lower body lift at Belmont Plastic Surgery with Dr. Jules Feledy can address these issues.
Thigh Lift (aka Thighplasty)
- Dr. Feledy uses this procedure to remove excess skin and fat from the inner or outer thighs. At Belmont Plastic Surgery, thighplasty procedures are used to help men and women slim down and reshape the inner or outer thighs.
Tummy Tuck (aka Abdominoplasty)
- Unfortunately, despite an individual's dedication to living a healthy lifestyle, there are genetic and structural body circumstances that prevent fat loss in certain areas of the body: One such area is the abdomen. Dr. Feledy can address this area with a tummy tuck. Some women choose to have a tummy tuck to address the abdominal muscles that separated during their pregnancy, which is the only way to address this issue. Following a tummy tuck, the abdomen is firm and strong. Both men and women choose to have a tummy tuck following massive weight loss.
- This procedure is used to address body issues following massive weight loss. With body contouring, Dr. Jules Feledy addresses the loose, sagging skin in the lower body, areas addressed most frequently include the buttocks and the abdomen: In addition, he contours the tissue that remains in these areas. Removing excess skin and contouring the body can dramatically improve the patient's figure; thus, greatly enhancing his or her weight loss success.
- Dr. Jules Feledy performs cosmetic hand surgery to address a variety of issues, including irregularities due to congenital defects, syndromes and traumatic injuries. Some issues will require the use of more extensive surgical solutions. Dr. Feledy treats limited hand function using several types of surgical procedures, including flap techniques and skin grafts.
With his extensive experience, precision and artistic vision, Dr. Feledy can provide his patients with the amazing results they desire.
Facial Plastic Surgery Procedures at Belmont Plastic Surgery
As time passes, the face changes. Since the face is seen most often, many people choose to address the issues that they are not happy with when they look in the mirror. The plastic surgery procedures available near Washington, DC, can be used to reduce the signs of aging as well as to enhance one's facial features and improve facial symmetry. Dr. Feledy can address cosmetic issues related to the ears, nose, eyelids, neck and even the entire face using surgical, and non-surgical methods.
- Facelifts are designed to restore the shape, look, fullness and tone of the patient's facial skin. Once complete, the patient should have beautiful, symmetrical facial characteristics that look natural. To ensure the patient receives optimal results, Dr. Jules Feledy considers the patient's genetics. Dr. Feledy gently redrapes the skin of the face. Choosing an experienced, board-certified aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon near Washington, DC, like Dr. Jules Feledy, is essential to preventing a facelift result that appears too tight.
Rhinoplasty (aka Nose Surgery)
- The shape of every nose is unique and, for some, not necessarily ideal: For this reason, Dr. Jules Feledy frequently performs rhinoplasty procedures at Belmont Plastic Surgery near Washington, DC. To attain the best result possible, besides identifying the unique characteristics of a patient's nose, Dr. Feledy must also recognize a patient's genetic and ethnic background. The key to attaining a beautiful, natural-looking rhinoplasty result is understanding.
Eyelid Surgery (aka Blepharoplasty, Eyelid Lift Surgery and Eyelift)
- Sometimes, genetics makes an individual more prone to develop excess skin on the eyelids. As we age, it is common to develop excess fat around the eyelids. These unsightly issues must be addressed using surgical precision. Eyelid surgery can restore the beautiful, natural-looking eyes the patient desires.
When considering the patient's unique procedure goals, Dr. Jules Feledy will use his expertise to determine which of the surgical techniques will provide you with the look you desire. During a blepharoplasty, Dr. Feledy removes excess skin, fat and muscle from the lids: thus, improving their appearance. Droopy eyelids can result from sun exposure, age and genetics.
- Individuals who feel as if their cheeks appear hollow, weak or not pronounced may want to consider a cheek augmentation. When skillfully executed by an experienced plastic surgeon, cheek augmentations have the ability to improve facial symmetry and the overall appearance of an individual's face.
- Some people would prefer to have a more pronounced chin and more noticeable jawline: These changes are possible with a chin implant. Choosing an experienced surgeon is essential because careful consideration is required to ensure that the size of the chin implant will provide the patient with facial symmetry. A chin augmentation has the ability to greatly improve an individual's appearance and confidence level.
Ear Pinning (aka Otoplasty)
- Due to genetics, some people have ears that are more pronounced than others; however, with this plastic surgery procedure, Dr. Feledy can adjust the degree at which the ears stand out from the head.
- This procedure addresses the area above the eyes. For decades, our foreheads are subjected to the effects of gravity; furthermore, we frequently wrinkle our foreheads by lifting our brow or pulling our eyebrows towards one another. Once these wrinkles develop, they can cause an individual to look older than he or she truly is. There are non-surgical and surgical options available to address the wrinkles that commonly develop on the forehead.
- As part of the natural aging process, the skin beneath the neck begins losing muscle tone and starts to collect fatty deposits. Exercise cannot be used to eliminate these fatty deposits; however, Dr. Jules Feledy can resolve this problem with a neck lift.
Male Cosmetic/Aesthetic Surgery
- Men who have unresolvable fat deposits should consider contacting Belmont Plastic Surgery in Chevy Chase, Maryland, near Washington, DC, to find out how liposuction can be used to address these troublesome areas. As an experienced plastic surgeon, Dr. Feledy is aware of the differences in technique that must be utilized when performing liposuction for a male versus a female: An inexperienced surgeon may be unaware of these nuances.
- By realizing the facial rejuvenation benefits that treatments can provide, men have started taking advantage of these quick, minimally-invasive treatments. However, just as with all procedures, there are differences that the surgeon must be aware of when treating a male face as opposed to a female face. For this reason, choosing a board-certified, aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon like Dr. Jules Feledy at Belmont Plastic Surgery is recommended.
Laser Hair Removal
- Men have discovered the convenience of having their unwanted hair permanently removed via laser hair removal. Whether the area to be treated is the back, chest or some other region of the body, laser technology can remove it painlessly. At Belmont Plastic Surgery, near Washington, DC, there are a variety of laser hair removal plans available.
- As a man ages, the forehead is the area of the body that becomes particularly impinged. The skin located in this area tends to crease and wrinkle more for a male than for a female. A brow lift can make a man look younger and could improve his self-confidence level.
- Instead of living with male pattern baldness, consider having the NeoGraft procedure. This procedure offers a quick recovery, the NeoGraft procedure is used to achieve natural-looking results. The hair restoration procedures at Belmont Plastic Surgery offer maximum coverage without the need for surgical excisions. Since the surgical excision of a piece of scalp is not required, patients enjoy a quicker recovery time. Dr. Balvant Arora, who is the hair restoration expert at Belmont Plastic Surgery, uses the NeoGraft procedure to attain maximum coverage.
Male Breast Reduction
- This surgery addresses gynecomastia, which is a condition that causes a male's breasts to increase in size. Despite eating a healthy diet and implementing an exercise routine, gynecomastia will remain. The only way to eliminate the effects of gynecomastia is to have a male breast reduction. This is a relatively quick procedure. During the procedure, Dr. Jules Feledy removes the excess fat and then sculpts the chest area.
There are minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures designed to reduce fine lines and wrinkles, to even out an individual's skin pigmentation and to remove unwanted hair.
Hyaluronic Acid Injections
- Using hyaluronic acid, Dr. Feledy can fill in areas of the skin that appear hollow, to reduce depressions caused by an injury.
Common uses for hyaluronic acid fillers include:
- Cheek depressions.
- Acne scars.
- Crow's feet.
- Lines that form between the eyebrows.
- Facial scars.
- Redefining the lip's border.
- Marionette lines.
- Scars from acne, burns and wounds.
- Lines across the forehead (worry lines).
- Vertical lines surrounding the mouth (aka smoker's lines)
Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is naturally present within the body. There are high concentrations of this substance found within our connective tissue as well as in the intraocular fluid, which is the clear fluid that surrounds the eyes. Hyaluronic acid can also be found in some of the joints, cartilage and skin tissue. Today, injectable fillers made using hyaluronic acid have become extremely popular.
Hyaluronic acid products are designed to fill in and support facial tissues, and skin that has been lost support due to the natural aging process.
Other Non-Surgical Treatments Available at Belmont Plastic Surgery
- These injections have been used to smooth facial folds and lines, including the frown lines that develop between the eyebrows. In addition, collagen injections can address the nasolabial folds that run between the outside of the nose and mouth as well as the crow's feet, which can be found on the outer corner of each eye. This treatment may also be used to create fuller lips (i.e., a lip augmentation).
Onabotulinumtoxin A (ONA)
- This treatment is a neurotoxin that is administered via an injection. ONA reduces fine lines and wrinkles by temporarily blocking the impulses sent from the nerves responsible for causing the muscle contractions that create the wrinkles. By blocking these nerve impulses, the muscles associated with those particular nerves become paralyzed. This paralysis keeps the muscles from contracting and creating wrinkles. The wrinkles that can be treated with ONA include moderate to severe crow's feet as well as the frown lines that develop between the eyebrows.
- This is also a neurotoxin administered via injection. Dr. Feledy injects this neurotoxin into the muscles that cause the lines between the eyebrows. Once administered, the muscles are paralyzed and the lines are no longer visible.
- With this procedure, Dr. Feledy can increase the size of the lips. There are several lip augmentation techniques available at Belmont Plastic Surgery, near Washington, DC. The volume of the lips can be increased using injected dermal fillers.
If you are interested in learning more about any of the procedures listed above, contact Belmont Plastic Surgery today by calling (301) 654-5666 to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Jules Feledy. Belmont Plastic Surgery is located at 5530 Wisconsin Ave, Ste 818 Chevy Chase, Maryland, near Washington, DC.