Breast Augmentation in Washington DC
Schedule Your Consultation
We have offices in both Washington, DC and Stafford, VA to better serve you. Schedule your Breast Augmentation consultation today!
Breast Augmentation in Washington, DC
There is certainly a reason why our patients say Belmont Plastic Surgery offers the best breast augmentation Washington, DC has to offer. Dr. Feledy is skilled in breast procedures and a highly trained reconstructive breast surgeon.
The breast augmentation procedure can vary greatly depending on the needs and goals of the patient but the outcome is typically the same — fuller breasts and better self-confidence. During your consultation with Dr. Feledy, he will work with you to achieve natural looking results based on your breast enhancement goals.
Schedule your consultation with Belmont Plastic Surgery in Washington DC today
‘When I considered getting a breast implants, I wanted to make sure I found the best breast augmentation Washington DC area could give me. Thank god I found Dr. Feledy. He listened to me, was caring and he gave me the exact results I wanted. ‘ – P.S.*
What to expect in your consultation with Dr. Feledy?
Women decide to get the breast augmentation procedure for a variety of reasons. It is essential for you to have realistic expectations prior to surgery. During the consultation process, Dr. Feledy will work with you to determine what sort of breast augmentation candidate you are.
He will help to establish key questions like:
- Should I get silicone or saline implants?
- What shape of implant should I get?
- What size do I really want?
One of the most important things to consider is getting results that are natural in appearance. There is nothing wrong with going large. However, Dr. Feledy will help you evaluate different sizes and what may work best with your body type. You can discuss how time and aging will impact the breast implants and ultimately make sure you are left with a great final result.
“These days, breast augmentation is more natural looking, particularly since surgeons often place breast implants under the chest muscle. Most patients are really excited about the results.” Dr. Jules Feledy
Breast Augmentation Before & After Photos
Schedule your consultation with Belmont Plastic Surgery in Washington DC today
Breast Augmentation in Washington, DC
A breast augmentation, which may also be referred to as breast implant surgery or an augmentation mammoplasty, is designed for women who would prefer to have larger breasts and/or would like to enhance the shape of their breasts. At Belmont Plastic Surgery in Chevy Chase, Maryland, near Washington, DC, Dr. Jules Feledy, who is an award-winning, board-certified aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon, performs these breast-enhancement procedures on a regular basis. He performs these augmentations using breast implants or harvested fat. An augmentation mammoplasty can help women who are self-conscious about their smaller breast size feel good about the way they look. Dr. Feledy’s skill and artistic vision make him one of the top breast augmentation surgeons in the Washington, DC area.
Women Who Should Consider a Breast Augmentation
An augmentation mammoplasty can be used to enlarge the breasts, correct size imbalance (asymmetry) and/or as a means to reconstruct the breast following a mastectomy (breast removal after a cancer diagnosis).
Women who are interested in a relatively moderate breast increase (e.g., from an A-cup to a B-cup) are good candidates for a breast augmentation using their own fat cells. However, women who would like to increase the size of their breasts by more than a cup will need to have an augmentation using silicone or saline-filled breast implants.
What Makes a Woman a Good Candidate for an Augmentation Mammoplasty?
The ideal candidate for an augmentation is a woman who is in good health with realistic expectations related to the results she can expect to attain with this procedure.
While a breast augmentation can enhance the shape and increase the size of the breasts, understanding the limitations of this procedure is essential so the patient will know what to expect when she sees her final result. For example, a breast augmentation cannot lift breasts that tend to sag. Nonetheless, this problem can be addressed with a breast lift (aka mastopexy). A mastopexy and augmentation mammoplasty procedure can be performed simultaneously.
Common reasons women choose to have top Washington, DC, plastic surgeon Dr. Jules Feledy perform their augmentation procedures include:
- To restore breast volume following pregnancy, breastfeeding or after losing a substantial amount of weight.
- To enhance the contour of the body.
- To address a loss of firmness and improve the shape of the breasts: Typically, sagging is also an issue when these breast characteristics are present; therefore, a mastopexy may be recommended.
- To address moderately disproportionate breasts (size and shape).
- To create or improve the appearance of a breast that is disfigured or missing due to congenital abnormalities and/or trauma.
- To provide the patient with a breast contour foundation after breast removal or disfigurement resulting from cancer treatments.
A Combination of Procedures: The Mommy Makeover
Many of Dr. Feledy’s patients are mothers who are interested in correcting issues that resulted from body changes that occurred during pregnancy, due to breastfeeding and/or because of weight fluctuations.
Some of these women decide to have multiple procedures performed during the same surgical session. When procedures are combined to address these common issues that mother’s face, the group of procedures is lovingly referred to as a Mommy Makeover. If you are interested in learning more about the procedures patients frequently have performed during a Mommy Makeover, be sure to ask Dr. Feledy at your initial consultation.
A Breast Augmentation Consultation with Dr. Jules Feledy
During their initial consultation, patients need to be prepared to discuss their medical history with Dr. Feledy and his medical staff.
Necessary information includes:
- Previous surgeries.
- A list of the prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and herbal supplements that are currently being taken.
- Whether the patient participates in recreational drug use, smokes tobacco and/or drinks alcohol regularly.
- Allergies to medication or latex.
- Chronic health conditions (e.g., high blood pressure, heart disease, etc.).
- Mammogram and breast biopsy results (if applicable).
- Whether there is a family history of breast cancer.
During this consultation, Dr. Jules Feledy will need to evaluate the patient’s breasts.
Dr. Feledy evaluates:
The location and size of the nipple-areolar complex on each breast. The nipple-areolar complex consists of the nipple and the dark-colored skin that surrounds it.
The shape and size of each breast.
The proportion of the patient’s bustline to her hips.
Some of the topics discussed during this consultation include:
Today’s U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Regulations, in Regards to Breast Implants – Due to past issues, it is understandable that patients have concerns related to silicone implants; however, the implants used today are governed by the FDA. For a product to be approved by the FDA, it must be thoroughly researched, tested and reviewed for safety. This research, testing and review process is performed by an independent panel of physicians.
Breast implant characteristics vary. Patient implant options include: size, shape, projection and texture. Each of these characteristics will be discussed during the patient’s initial consultation.
Specific Information Related to the Breast Augmentation Procedure Itself
Information about how the procedure is performed as well as what patients can expect before their procedure and while they recover will be provided to the patient.
Potential Risks Associated with a Breast Augmentation
As with any surgical procedure, there are always risks that must be considered. These risks will be discussed. Please feel free to ask questions, Dr. Feledy wants each of his augmentation patients to feel comfortable and positive about her upcoming breast-enhancement procedure.
A Detailed Explanation of Costs
Once Dr. Jules Feledy knows what the patient would like to accomplish, a detailed statement regarding how much the procedure would cost is created for the patient. In addition, since Belmont Plastic Surgery offers its patients CareCredit, this option can also be discussed.
Answering the Patient’s Questions
At Belmont Plastic Surgery, we believe that patients who are well-informed feel more comfortable about their procedures; therefore, Dr. Feledy and his medical staff are always happy to answer patients’ questions.
Some patients find it beneficial to make a list of their questions and bring it with them to their initial consultation. Bringing the list ensures that the questions the patient has will not be forgotten.
Breast Augmentation Procedure Options: Fat Transfer and Breast Implants
Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
Instead of breast implants, women can use their own fat to increase the size of their breasts. Using the liposuction procedure, Dr. Feledy harvests fat from another area of the patient’s body. Common areas for fat grafting include the abdomen, thighs and buttocks. A fat transfer breast augmentation provides patients with a soft, natural breast enhancement option.
What to Expect During a Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Procedure
This is a three-step process that Dr. Jules Feledy completes during a single surgical session. The procedure can take up to two hours.
The fat transfer augmentation includes:
1. Harvesting fat from another area using the liposuction technique referred to as VASERlipo™.
2. Purifying the harvested fat.
3. Injecting the purified fat into the patient’s breasts.
Since the fat cells collected must remain viable, the VASERlipo™ technique is perfect for fat harvesting because of its precise, gentle approach. After the fat is collected, Dr. Feledy purifies it. He uses an instrument that is referred to as a microcannula to inject the purified, viable fat into the patient’s breasts. Dr. Jules Feledy will perform dozens of tiny injections. Choosing an experienced surgeon to perform this procedure is essential because, to ensure natural-looking, symmetrical results, the fat must be layered as it is injected into the patient’s breasts.
Recovering from a Fat Transfer Augmentation Procedure
Patients do tend to experience discomfort in the part of the body where the fat was harvested through VASERlipo™. Other than that, recovery is comfortable. Most of Dr. Feledy’s fat transfer breast augmentation patients return to their regular activities within three days.
Breast Implant Surgery
Customization Options for Breast Implant Surgery Near Washington, DC
As he creates your personalized breast implant procedure plan, Dr. Jules Feledy and his medical team will take the time to discuss all your breast augmentation options with you.
Breast implant sizes are measured using cubic centimeters (ccs). The ccs of an implant is based on the volume of the silicone or saline filler within the silicone shell. While breast implants vary in type of filler and size, there are other features that patients must consider when choosing their breast implants.
Patients need to choose their implants’:
– implants can be round or teardrop shaped (anatomic).
– the silicone shell of the implant may be textured or smooth.
– the implant’s width, which is measured using the implant’s side that will be positioned above the chest wall. This side of the implant is referred to as its base.
– the implant’s depth from its base to the highest point of the implant’s curve. The projection profile can be low, medium or high.
A Breast Augmentation Procedure Near Washington, DC: Your Breast Implant Options
At Belmont Plastic Surgery in Chevy Chase, Maryland, near Washington, DC, every product that Dr. Feledy uses is approved for use by the FDA.
Every breast implant that is used in the U.S. for augmentation procedures has an outer covering (shell) that consists of silicone; however, you need to choose the type of fill material you would like within that shell. Your options are saline, which is a sterile salt water solution, or silicone.
A saline breast implant is filled after it is inserted into the pocket that Dr. Feledy creates during surgery; whereas, a silicone implant arrives pre-filled.
Since the saline implant is filled after insertion, the incisions used to place it can be very small; however, the silicone implants arrive pre-filled, which means that slightly larger incisions are necessary.
Age Restrictions on Saline and Silicone Breast Implants
Breast implants can be beneficial for women of almost any age; however, a woman’s breasts should be fully developed before she has a breast augmentation procedure.
An individual who is at least 18 years of age can have saline breast implants placed. The one exception to this rule is if an individual under the age of 18 needs to have her breast(s) reconstructed.
An individual who has reached 22 years of age can have silicone breast implants placed. There is one exception to this rule, which is, if an individual under the age of 22 needs to have breast reconstruction surgery, she is eligible to have silicone breast implants placed.
What Does a Saline Breast Implant Feel Like?
Saline breast implants feel firmer than silicone breast implants do.
How Does a Silicone Implant Feel to the Touch?
Silicone implants mimic natural breast tissue better than the saline implants do because they feel doughy and soft.
Cohesive silicone gel breast implants feel soft and flexible. The form-stable silicone breast implants are still soft, but they are slightly firmer than the cohesive silicone gel implants.
Round implants can increase the overall fullness of the breast, which makes them a very popular choice. The anatomical-shaped (aka contoured or teardrop) breast implants fill the upper pole of the breast, offering a gentle slope. An anatomically-shaped implant adds more volume to the base of the breast than it does to its upper pole.
Implant Profile and Projection
Silicone and saline breast implants are both available in various profiles (i.e., projections). An implant’s profile refers to its width and depth. An implant with a low profile is flatter and wider than an implant with a high profile, which is narrower and juts out further. A variety of other projections are available: Projections that fall somewhere in between the high- and low-profile widths and depths.
Smooth or Textured Implants
The surface of an implant’s silicone shell can be smooth or textured. A smooth implant moves around freely within its pocket. A textured implant is designed to adhere to the surrounding tissue; thus, preventing it from shifting. Anatomical implants have textured surfaces because the narrower end of the implant must remain within the upper pole of the breast.
Round implants are available with textured surfaces for patients who would prefer that their implants remain in place. Furthermore, choosing a textured implant instead of smooth one may help prevent a complication referred to as capsular contracture.
There are three incision options available; however, the type of breast implant you choose may dictate the incision that Dr. Feledy must use. No matter which incision option is used, Dr. Jules Feledy always places incisions in locations where they will be camouflaged well.
Incision options include:
- Inframammary – created at the base of the breast, within its fold.
- Transaxillary – created in the underarm; thus, eliminating any scarring on the breast itself.
- Periareolar – created around the inside of the areola (the darker skin surrounding the nipple). Since this incision is made within this darker skin, once healed, the resulting scar is usually well hidden.
Implants may be placed on top of or beneath the pectoral muscle. The preferred placement is usually determined by the patient’s natural body characteristics. For example, an extremely thin patient would benefit from the implants being placed beneath the pectoral muscle (submuscularly). By placing the implant beneath the muscle, it will remain well hidden; however, if the patient is thin and the implant is placed above the muscle, but beneath the breast tissue (subglandularly), it is likely that when the patient moves or lies a certain way, the edges of the implant will be visible.
Choosing Implant Size
Determining which implant will provide you with the voluptuous breasts that you desire can be accomplished using several different approaches.
Tips for choosing your implant size:
- Try to find photos of women who have the breast characteristics you desire. Be sure to choose women who have physical features that are very similar to your own. You can look at the before and after gallery on the Belmont Plastic Surgery website or, if you find photos elsewhere, print them out or save them to your phone. Be sure to bring them with you to your initial consultation. These photos will help Dr. Jules Feledy and his medical staff clearly visualize what you want your breasts to look like after your augmentation.
- You will have the opportunity to try on implant sizers. These silicone sizers can be worn in a stretchable bra under a solid-color, fitted T-shirt. Sizers are a great way for you to see how you may look after your breast augmentation.
- Once Dr. Feledy clearly understands the breast characteristics that you desire, he will determine which augmentation options can provide you with those results. He will take the anatomy of your chest wall, existing breast tissue and the quality of the skin on your breasts into consideration when he makes recommendations for you.
At Belmont Plastic Surgery, Near Washington, DC, Patient Safety is Always the Most Important Factor
Every surgical procedure comes with risks. During the pre-surgical consultation, Dr. Feledy will discuss the risks associated with augmentations. He will also determine if the patient is at a higher risk for experiencing any of the potential problems that have been linked to this procedure. For example, a patient who neglects to discontinue her birth control bills prior to surgery is at an increased risk of developing a blood clot.
Patients can reduce their risks by choosing an experienced, board-certified aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgeon, like Dr. Jules Feledy to perform their procedures. In addition, patients need to follow the pre- and post-op instructions they receive from Dr. Feledy and his medical staff.
Preparing for Your Augmentation
Ask someone that you trust to drive you to and from your surgery. Your driver must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
For safety’s sake, Belmont Plastic Surgery does not permit patients to use public transportation and/or ride-sharing services following any procedure that requires sedation or the use of general anesthesia.
Breast Implant Surgery: Preparing for Your Procedure
Someone needs to remain with you for at least the first 24-hours following your breast implant procedure. Please make sure the person you choose to remain with you is someone that you are completely comfortable with: If possible, Dr. Feledy would like this individual to stay with you for two or three days after your augmentation.
If you have small children and/or pets, see if a close friend or family member can care for them at their home for the first couple of days after your implant surgery. Again, choose an individual you trust completely.
As you prepare for your upcoming procedure, keep in mind that you will not be lifting your arms above your head for at least a week following your augmentation; therefore, anything you think you may need should be placed at a level that does not require this action.
Purchase a few button-up tops that are several sizes larger than you usually wear. Place these button-up tops in an easy-to-reach area so you can wear them as you recover. Choosing pants with an elastic waistband to wear as you recover may be a good idea as well.
Grab some healthy meals that are quick to prepare and/or create your own meals and freeze them.
Create yourself a recovery area
– Since patients need to avoid lying flat for a couple of weeks after this procedure, most of Dr. Feledy’s breast augmentation patients choose to create their recovery area in their living room. This allows them to sleep comfortably in their recliner or slightly elevated on their couch. If you have an adjustable bed, you can just elevate it until Dr. Feledy says you can lie flat.
You will need extra pillows. These come in handy for a variety of reasons. You can place them behind your back to remain upright and they can be used to gently secure your chest if you need to sneeze or cough.
Place a small table or a TV tray next to the chair/couch/bed in which you intend to spend most of your time as you recover. This table should be easy for you to reach.
Items that you should have on your tray include:
- Facial tissues.
- Paper towels.
- Baby wipes.
- Remote controls.
- Telephone (landline and mobile).
- Mobile phone charger. Make sure you already have it plugged into an outlet with the USB – A connected to it and the Micro USB – B connector, which plugs into your phone, positioned on the table in such a way so as to ensure it does not fall: The goal is to prevent you from bending over.
- Bottled water.
- Healthy snacks.
- A small trash can (on the floor next to the table).
In addition, stop smoking and/or using products that contain Nicotine. Nicotine is a vasoconstrictor: As a vasoconstrictor, nicotine narrows the blood vessels, which reduces the amount of blood that can reach the wound, interfering with the ability of the body to heal itself.
Stop Smoking Four Weeks Before Surgery
If nicotine-containing products are used, healing will take longer, which makes the patient more vulnerable to infection. Therefore, patients who smoke or use other products that contain nicotine must discontinue using these products at least four weeks before and four weeks after their surgical procedure. Following this recommendation reduces the likelihood that the patient will experience a problem healing by 50 percent.
10 Days Before Surgery
Ten days before surgery, certain medications, herbal supplements and vitamins cause the blood to thin or can increase the risk of blood clot formation; these products must be avoided prior to surgery. In addition, patients should not consume any alcohol during this timeframe as well.
Dr. Feledy may request that you have a mammogram before your breast implant surgery. This ensures that your breasts are healthy and can be used as a baseline for comparison purposes in the future.
Two days before your augmentation procedure, bathe using a disinfecting wash.
A Breast Augmentation at Belmont Plastic Surgery Near Washington, DC
An augmentation takes from one to two hours to complete; however, patients who are having multiple procedures, will remain in the procedure room longer. Dr. Jules Feledy will take each procedure into consideration as he determines how long a patient’s combination of procedures will take.
Breast Implant Surgery with Dr. Feledy Near Washington, DC
1. Prior to surgery, Dr. Jules Feledy will visit the patient in pre-op. At this time, patients are encouraged to ask any last-minute questions they have.
2. Using a marker designed for surgeons, Dr. Feledy will mark certain areas on the patient’s body. These markings serve as his guide during the procedure.
3. Patients receive medication to put them to sleep. This medication is referred to as general anesthesia and is commonly used during surgical procedures.
4. Once the patient is asleep, Dr. Feledy will begin the breast implant procedure.
5. The incision is created: This incision may be periareolar (around the areola) inframammary (within the crease at the base of the breast) or transaxillary (in the patient’s underarm).
6. Incision placement is usually determined by the type of implant a patient is receiving and the patient’s anatomy. Dr. Feledy uses his experience and artistic skill to create the incisions in areas that will minimize the resulting scar. Incision location is discussed with the patient prior to her procedure.
Dr. Jules Feledy will carefully lift the breast tissue and skin to create the implant’s pocket.
7. Now that the pockets are created, the breast implants can be placed. If the patient chose silicone breast implants, those are already filled and simply inserted into the pocket. If the patient decided to have saline implants, the silicone shell of the implant is inserted within the pocket and then it is filled with saline.
8. Dr. Feledy centers the breast implant beneath the patient’s nipple.
9. Once implant positioning is complete, Dr. Feledy closes the incisions using skin adhesive, sutures and/or surgical tape.
10. A gauze bandage and/or a surgical bra may be placed over the breasts to keep them in the best position possible as they heal.
What to Expect as You Recover from Breast Implant Surgery
Once you are fully awake, you will be released to your driver. You will receive instructions outlining how to care for your incisions, symptoms to watch for that indicate you need to call Belmont Plastic Surgery, restrictions related to your physical activities as well as the date and time of your follow-up visit with Dr. Jules Feledy.
You can remove the elastic bra and take a bath or a shower the day after your procedure; however, the bandages covering your incisions need to remain in place and kept as dry as possible. Once you are done bathing or showering, you must place the elastic bra back on: This bra must be worn at all other times, continuously, for the first two weeks of your recovery.
When you arrive at Belmont Plastic Surgery in Chevy Chase, Maryland, near Washington, DC, for your first post-op visit, Dr. Feledy will remove the gauze dressings that were placed during surgery. This visit usually occurs two or three days after the procedure.
For the first six weeks of your recovery, you will return to Belmont Plastic Surgery for an evaluation on a weekly or bi-weekly basis. After the first six weeks, you will return every month or two over the next six months.
At your first or second follow-up visit, you will learn how to massage your implants to ensure they remain soft. For the first six months after your surgery, these massages need to be performed four or five times a day.
Your follow-up appointments are essential because Dr. Jules Feledy will be making sure that you are healing properly and your recovery is moving along as planned.
Since every patient heals at a different pace, you can help determine when you are ready to perform certain activities.
Here are a few general guidelines:
- As soon as you can turn your car’s steering wheel without experiencing pain, you can begin driving again. For most patients, if the car has power steering, this is accomplished within seven days of surgery; however, if you have manual steering, you will probably have to wait a little longer to drive.
- Unless you have a strenuous job, or a job that requires you to lift 10 pounds or more, you should be able to return to school or work within five days of your breast implant procedure.
- After two weeks have passed, you can start sleeping without the elastic bra you were given after your procedure. You still need to continue wearing it throughout the day though. After approximately six weeks, you should be able to remove the bra for good. Dr. Feledy will let you know when you no longer have to wear it.
- Once you are ready to begin wearing your own bras (which should be larger than your pre-surgical bras), avoid bras with underwires.
- Approximately three weeks after your procedure, you should be able to reinstate or create an exercise program. Even strenuous exercises may be okay at this point; however, create your exercise program and then share it with the medical team at Belmont Plastic Surgery. Furthermore, always ask Dr. Jules Feledy before implementing any exercise programs to be sure your body is ready for this change.
- The resulting scars on your breasts or underarms need to be protected from UV light (sunlight and tanning beds) for at least a year; otherwise, they may darken and remain darker, permanently. A good indicator is that if your scars are pink, they need to be protected from UV light.
- Following surgery, you may feel sore. You may also experience itching and a tight sensation around your breasts. This is normal. Most patients do not have a significant amount of pain; however, any discomfort is manageable with prescription or over-the-counter pain medications.
Seeing Your Breast Implant Surgery Results
A breast augmentation near Washington, DC, can enhance your appearance; however, the results may not necessarily match your ideal perfectly or lead to people treating you differently. Therefore, when considering your results, you should be looking for great improvement and not necessarily perfection.
Your results are long term; however, as your body ages, your breast implants may begin to sag and the skin on your breasts may wrinkle. Many of Dr. Feledy’s patients choose to have their implants adjusted later in life, so as to maintain as youthful a figure as possible. Future implant adjustments are not required, Dr. Jules Feledy leaves that decision up to the patient.
Potential Risks Associated with a Breast Augmentation
When performed by a qualified, experienced and board-certified plastic surgeon, a breast augmentation is a very safe procedure; however, as with any surgical procedure, there are risks that must be considered.
Risks associated with both the fat transfer and breast implant augmentation procedures include:
- Complications associated with anesthesia.
- Poor wound healing.
- Excess bleeding.
- Hematoma formation.
Risks associated with breast implant surgery:
- Changes in the sensations felt in the breast and/or the nipple.
- Abnormal implant positioning.
- Capsular contracture.
- Skin rippling.
- Fluid accumulation.
- A leaking or ruptured implant.
- Revision surgery.
- Chronic pain.
Risks associated with a fat transfer augmentation:
- Fat cell death (necrosis).
- There is the possibility that some of the fat cells that were transferred may migrate to other areas of the body.
- Microcalcification – tiny calcium deposits that cannot be felt, but may be visible on imaging tests (e.g., a mammogram).
What Happens If My Implant Leaks or Ruptures?
If you chose saline breast implants when you had your breast augmentation with Dr. Feledy at Belmont Plastic Surgery in Chevy Chase, Maryland, near Washington, DC, you will notice that the affected breast is smaller.
If you decided to have silicone breast implants placed, you may not notice a difference in the size of your breast. Usually, it takes an ultrasound or an imaging test called an MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) to determine whether a silicone implant has ruptured. For this reason, the FDA recommends that women who have silicone breast implants undergo MRI imaging tests every three years after the initial placement of their silicone implants and then every two years thereafter. This is only a recommendation: With the innovative cohesive gel and form-stable silicone gel breast implants (aka gummy bear breast implants), in the event of a rupture or break, the gel is so thick that it remains in the shell or within the implant’s pocket.
These breast implants have been nicknamed gummy bear implants because if you take one and cut it in half, each half remains fully intact.
How Much Does a Breast Augmentation Near Washington, DC Cost?
The only way to determine how much a breast augmentation will cost is for you to make an appointment with Dr. Jules Feledy at Belmont Plastic Surgery in Chevy Chase, Maryland, near Washington, DC.
Once Dr. Feledy knows specifics related to the size, type, shape and projection of the implants you would like to have, or if you are more interested in the fat transfer breast augmentation procedure, he can give you a quote for that procedure.
Is There Any Way That My Health Insurance Will Cover My Breast Augmentation?
Unless a patient needs to have her breast reconstructed following a mastectomy or because of some type of breast injury, health insurance will not cover a breast augmentation. However, at Belmont Plastic Surgery, we are happy to help our patients apply for CareCredit.
One of the main reasons people choose to have plastic surgery procedures is to feel more comfortable with themselves. Following a breast augmentation, many of Dr. Jules Feledy’s patients state that they feel more confident about the way they look and are more content with their bodies in general.
If you are interested in finding out how Dr. Feledy can help you attain the look you desire, contact Belmont Plastic Surgery at (301) 654-5666 today. Dr. Jules Feledy is proud to be an award-winning, board-certified plastic surgeon near Washington, DC. He uses his experience and artistic skill to help men, and women attain the physical characteristics they desire. Belmont Plastic Surgery is located at 5530 Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 818, Chevy Chase, Maryland.
Breast Augmentation FAQs
What is a breast augmentation?
Are you a good candidate for breast augmentation?
Are silicone or saline breast implants better?
What are some of the risks associated with breast augmentation?
What should I expect during breast augmentation surgery?
What is the recovery process for breast augmentation surgery?
If you are interested in getting the best breast augmentation Northern Virginia and D.C. have available, get more information by contacting Belmont Plastic Surgery and schedule your consultation today.