Five Reasons Why Men Should Consider Botox® in Maryland
February 11, 2014 - By Dr. Jules Feledy
Have the lines on your face become more noticeable? If you find developing facial wrinkles increasingly bothersome, you’re in good company. “Men had almost one million cosmetic procedures [in 2012],” reports the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, including procedures such as Botox® injections. Botox, also known as Botulinum Toxin Type A, is a type of non-surgical cosmetic injection. Used by more than 3.2 million Americans, Botox smoothes facial lines, and prevents deeper wrinkles from forming on the forehead, and around the eyes and mouth. But Botox isn’t just a great treatment for fine lines and facial wrinkles.
Here are five ways Botox® in Maryland can benefit men:
- 1. Combat the signs of aging and target specific areas of the face where you see fine lines and emerging wrinkles
- 2. Manage excessive sweating and perspiration (or hyperhidrosis) in parts of your body by preventing your nerves from sending the chemical signals necessary for sweat production
- 3. Get pain relief from chronic migraines by having Botox injected into key areas on the front, sides, back, and base of your head and shoulders (if you experience chronic migraines 15 or more days each month)
- 4. See the full results within days and resume your normal activities right away with effects typically lasting three to four months
- 5. Enjoy a refreshed look that’s subtle and discrete without any sudden changes to your appearance
Put your best face forward this year and discover for yourself how a Botox treatment can help you look great and feel even better. Take the next step and learn more about the many benefits of Botox in Maryland. Contact us to schedule a private consultation at one of our plastic surgery offices in the greater Washington, D.C. metro area and Northern Virginia, with locations in Chevy Chase and Stafford.